Meet Dr. Sarmed Al Fahad
Professor of Neurology and Neurosciences and highly regarded consultant, Dr. Fahad is one of the leading neurologists in the country. His clinical and teaching experience gained from leading renowned centres in the United Kingdom. His approach to patient treatment is comprehensive, ensuring that they get the best diagnosis and treatment options for their pathology to lead better lives despite their challenging conditions. He is a key physician at the Neuro Spinal Hospital and his patients.
Qualifications & Career Highlights
- MD, MRCP, UK, including training at the National
- Hospital for Neurological Diseases in London
- FRCP, Glasgow
- FRCP, London
- Co-Founder and Past President of Neuroscience Society of Iraq
- Past President of the Iraqi Chapter of Epilepsy
- Member of Emirates Neuroscience Society and
- Emirates Neurosurgical Society
- Vast experience in Epilepsy, Movement Disorder , Stroke and peripheral nerve involvement
- Neuropathic Pain
- Neurophysiology : EMG-NCS • Stroke • EEG & Long term video EEG Monitoring
Headaches & Migraine, Epilepsy, Dizziness, Parkinson’s disease & Tremor, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Movement Disorders, Memory Loss, Multiple Sclerosis, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, whole spectrum of acute and chronic neurological conditions.