Duties & Responsibilities:
- Presents the hospital’s patient rights philosophy to patients by visiting with them; introducing them to the patient right’s brochure; confirming their understanding of who to contact with questions or concerns.
- Presents the hospital’s patient right and responsibilities to all hospital staff by educating them an make sure they are informed and updated at all times
- Reviews and updates hospital policies concerning patient’s and family rights and responsibilities
- Reviews and updates hospital forms related to patient’s and family rights and responsibilities
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing patient complaint processes; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCI standards.
- Enhances patient advocacy and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or related field.
- Valid DHA License or eligibility
- Valid license from home country
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills