Inventory Controller – OR
Responsible for maintaining inventory, stocking and delivery of Med/Surg and Anaesthesia supplies throughout the Operating Room par locations. Responsible for bar-coding supplies and running supply reports for the OR Manager / Medical Director and CFO. Preoperative Business Services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate of recognized and accredited School Nursing with BSN
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as an Inventor/Scrub Nurse/OR Nurse preferably in JCI Accredited Hospital.
- Valid DHA License or eligibility
- Valid license from home country
- Computer skills – MS Office, Email
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Well organized
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Dynamic and energetic personality
- Proficient in spoken and written English language
- Confident communication skills
- Positive Customer Service attitude