Duties & Responsibilities:
- To coordinate the development, implementation, and evaluating of the hospital’s overall Quality Improvement (QI) program, which includes all ancillary, nursing and medical staff departments.
- To identify trends, prioritize and recommend improvements, decrease duplication, and ensure JCIA compliance.
- To investigate incident reports, patient complaints, patient care issues and other issues as requested by the Senior Management.
- Responsible for developing methods for data collection and extracts date as required.
- Assists with coordination of quarterly QI Meetings.
- Prepare QI reports and statistics.
- Participates in staff and management meetings related to QI activities.
- Provides in-service training to non-provider staff in the area of quality improvement.
- Promote and perform continuous quality improvement monitoring, and complies the data for trend analysis and reporting so quality action plans can be developed and implemented.
- Ensure training is conducted as required and ensure their compliance with hospital standards.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Bachelor Degree in Health Science / Business / Healthcare Administration/ Health Information Management / Quality.