Registered Nurse – Pediatric Ward
- A nurse is responsible for the continual nursing assessment, observation, provision of a safe standard of patient care and evaluation of its results; preparing for and supporting the patient through procedures or tests, alerting physicians in a timely manner of changes in patient status, and timely documentation of actions taken. Each nurse is responsible for helping establish a therapeutic environment, teaching patients about their care, working co-operatively with others and for abiding by hospital policy and procedure. Participation in quality improvement is part of each nurse’s role and includes remaining current in one’s practice.
- Graduate of recognized and accredited School Nursing with BSN
- Valid DHA License or eligibility
- Valid license from home country
- Computer skills – MS Office, Email
- Evidence of continuing professional development