Mission & Vision
To be the premier neurosciences, spine and orthopedics healthcare provider in the region, with a dedication to promote and share knowledge for the benefit of the community.
To provide excellence and leadership in tertiary, Neurological, Neurosurgical, Spinal, Orthopedic and Neuro rehabilitation healthcare, utilizing expertise and state-of-the-art technology within a compassionate and collaborative environment.
- Dignity: To treat patients and their families with integrity and dignity in a holistic and humane manner.
- Equity: To facilitate seamless healthcare, providing prompt, efficient, and informative services.
- Quality: To implement quality improvement techniques in all areas across the hospital.
- Safety: To embrace safety and health in everything we do.
- Collaboration: To demonstrate receptiveness to new ideas and approaches by collaborating with other healthcare agencies, both local and international, to ensure a continuum of care.
- Engagement: To provide opportunities for employees’ professional growth and development, thereby making the hospital the employer of choice.